What to do- Accident What to do- Accident

heh n1

I rarely drive a car, so I don't think this flash really applys to me, but good to know I guess. Good job puttin infected mushrooms at the end too ;P

Stuff4u2kno responds:

Heh. Thanks xD

Why I Hate Q3A Why I Hate Q3A

you guys suck

I've been railing for 4 years... and playing all weps and other things. I own you all, but this was hillarious. Don't whine, it was funny.

Tank_Sm.gif (old) Tank_Sm.gif (old)

lolol

I watched this when I was high and it made me lmao. Thanks for usin my song lolol

Not-Stuff4u2kno responds:

Lol. No problem. xD

Golden Sun 2 Credits Remix Golden Sun 2 Credits Remix

nice

Finally someone mixes the best song in golden sun. Take a listen to my remix, its more techno, and I even put one of my own melodys in it. Have a listen =]

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/64251
(remove spaces)

Dick Clubbin' Dick Clubbin'

lol

laugh out loud

-_-_-*trance dance (5)*-_-_- -_-_-*trance dance (5)*-_-_-

hmm

I listened to it a few times to try and figure out what you did here. Like quality wise, etc.. I think you played with the decimal too much, if thats what im hearing. It made a good intro, but you overdid it I think. Good classic cheesy epic melody, it was too short tho. Extend the chorus, lessen the effects and work on the mastering. Very good trance even tho its not all that original.

aspachi responds:

in fact i did play with the decimal too much. sorry this songs stereo was rather too scratchy i made it that way cause i like some audio scratchy sounds pimpin' to me =p. and how did you know i used a cheesy melody? thanks for the review ^_^